Tiffani Dorsa, CPA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group. She joined the firm in 2004, and became a Director in 2013. Prior to joining P&N, Tiffani worked for a New Orleans CPA firm for nine years.
With over 29 years of experience, Tiffani has experience in all aspects of audit engagements, including planning, evaluating internal control systems, substantive audit testing, regulatory compliance testing, supervising and monitoring of staff, and the preparation of financial statements and footnote disclosures. Tiffani’s practice areas include governmental and non-profit organizations. Tiffani’s not-for-profit practice includes several foundations, as well as those not-for-profit organizations that receive federal, state, and local grant assistance covering a variety of services related to the mission of these organizations. Tiffani’s governmental audit engagements include cities, retirement systems, housing authorities, and school boards. Tiffani has served private apartment management companies that manage partnerships or limited liability companies which receive assistance from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) through loan or loan guarantee programs, or Section 8 HAP assistance. In addition, given many organizations she services require a Single Audit under the Uniform Guidance, Tiffani has experience in auditing compliance over a wide variety of federal assistance programs.
Tiffani has instructed numerous trainings, both internally and externally, covering updates from the Governmental Accounting Standards Board, Financial Accounting Standards Board, and Uniform Guidance compliance requirements. In addition, Tiffani assisted in trainings covering the Louisiana Legislative Auditor’s statewide agreed-upon procedures requirements.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Executive Committee Member, Association of Government Accountants
- Member, Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Area 4 Chapter Representative, Nation AGA Governing Board
- Executive Committee Member - President, AGA Baton Rouge Chapter
- Board President, Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
- Board Vice President, Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
- Board Treasurer, Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
- Executive Committee Member - Website Chair, AGA Baton Rouge Chapter
- Executive Committee Member - Awards Chair, AGA Baton Rouge Chapter