Tiffani Dorsa, CPA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Accounting and Assurance Services Group. She joined the firm in 2004, and became a Director in 2013. Prior to joining P&N, Tiffani worked for a New Orleans CPA firm for nine years.
With over 23 years of experience, Tiffani has experience in all aspects of audit engagements, including planning, evaluating internal control systems, substantive audit testing, regulatory compliance testing, supervising and monitoring of staff, and the preparation of the financial statements and footnote disclosures. Tiffani’s practice areas include governmental and non-profit organizations. Tiffani’s not-for profit practice includes several foundations, as well as, those not-for-profit organizations that receive federal assistance covering a variety of services related to the mission of these organizations. Tiffani’s governmental audit engagements include cities, retirement systems and school boards. Tiffani also serves several apartment management companies with audits of entities that receive assistance from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) through loans or Section 8 HAP assistance. In addition, her client base includes many organizations that require a Single Audit under the Uniform Guidance.
Tiffani has instructed numerous trainings, both internally and externally, covering updates from the Governmental Accounting Standards Board, Financial Accounting Standards Board, and Uniform Guidance compliance requirements. In addition, Tiffani assisted in trainings covering the Louisiana Legislative Auditor’s statewide agreed-upon procedures requirements.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Executive Committee Member, Association of Government Accountants
- Member, Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Board President, Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
- Board Vice President, Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
- Board Treasurer, Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
- Executive Committee Member - Website Chair, Association of Government Accountants - Baton Rouge Chapter
- Executive Committee Member - Awards Chair, Association of Government Accountants - Baton Rouge Chapter