Gregory Booth, CPA, is a Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Tax Services Group. Prior to joining the firm in 2011, Greg worked with a local public accounting firm in New Orleans. Greg has extensive public accounting experience with a focus on Federal tax compliance, planning and research. Greg also serves as an adjunct professor at Loyola University in New Orleans, Louisiana every fall semester.
Greg works with clients in the New Orleans metro area, with an emphasis on the real estate, restaurant and professional service industries. He works with closely held businesses and related individuals providing advice on day-to-day tax issues and long term tax planning goals.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science, Taxation, University of New Orleans
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy, Loyola University
- Adjunct Professor, Loyola University New Orleans
- Past President, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, New Orleans Chapter
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past President, Network Volunteers
- Treasurer, Raintree Children and Family Services