Gregory Booth, CPA, is an Associate Director in the Postlethwaite & Netterville Tax Services Group. Prior to joining the firm in 2011, Greg worked with a local public accounting firm in New Orleans. Greg has extensive public accounting experience with a focus on Federal tax compliance, planning and research.
Greg works with clients in the New Orleans metro area, with an emphasis on the real estate, restaurant and professional service industries. He works with closely held businesses and related individuals providing advice on day-to-day tax issues and long term tax planning goals.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy, Loyola University
- Master of Science, Taxation, University of New Orleans
- Immediate Past President, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, New Orleans Chapter
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Network Volunteers
- Treasurer, Raintree Children and Family Services